Well known PHP/Laravel nice-guy Jeffrey Way from NetTuts and Laracasts joins regular guest Zack Kitzmiller to discuss the wonderful world of Laravel once again. This time the discussion focuses on some of the silly complaints people have with an otherwise wonderful system, and on the reusability of its packages.
- Laracasts - “Hi, I’m Jeffrey. What would you like to learn today?”
- Modernizing Legacy Applications In PHP - Get your PHP code under control in a series of small, specific steps
- DBAD (Dont Be a Dick) Public License - Something between WTFPL and MIT
- Illuminate - The components that make up the Laravel PHP framework
- Laravel: Envoy - Elegant SSH tasks for PHP
If you want to listen to the audio version (which might have actually been edited a bit and have better sound quality) then subscribe to our podcast RSS feed in iTunes or whichever podcast app you use.
Alternatively, feel free to listen to download this episode, or listen in-browser:
Get upcoming episode alerts!
Sometimes we actually plan these things more than a few hours ahead of time. On the off-chance we do, shove your email in here and get a reminder to come and watch it live!